Sunday, September 30, 2012

34 Weeks Pregnant

I've been getting so exhausted lately, just from standing, or even walking up the stairs! I've definitely been feeling much more tired this week. Time is going by so fast, it's becoming so much more real to me that I am going to be a mom soon. 
I still have only been waking up once in the middle of the night. Sometimes I don't even wake up in the middle of the night, but I'll wake up around 7 AM to pee, then go back to sleep for a couple more hours. 
As for my body, I have yet to get stretch marks. It's crazy that I haven't gotten them yet, but I still have a few more weeks! I haven't been scratching my belly, either, when it's itchy, which is really rare, thank goodness! I have not yet gotten any swelling in my ankles or feet, which is a good thing because it's something I dread! 
I can't remember much of my symptoms, I forget a lot lately, as if my memory wasn't bad enough! Thank you all for following me along my journey, the big day will be here before we know it! 

1 comment: