Friday, September 21, 2012

33 Weeks Pregnant


I am getting so close! Week 33 has consisted of pretty much the same symptoms!! Big surprise, right? Oh, I actually might have forgotten to mention that I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions. Or maybe I did mention that? There goes that pregnancy brain! Braxton Hicks contractions are just false contractions, when your body is preparing for actual labor. They aren't too bad, they just feel like mild period cramps, but those are never really fun, either!

I still have round ligament pain every now and then, and acid reflux, which is a total drag. I usually just chew gum and that relieves the acid reflux. I also have a hard time standing up for a long period of time without feeling so exhausted and out of breath. Like I said in my pregnancy vlog, I am beginning to feel over being pregnant. I'm at the point to where I am just so uncomfortable. It could be worse, though. I could have swollen ankles and feet! I could still possibly get them actually. 

I haven't gotten any stretch marks yet, still waiting for that to happen. I expect to get extra big these last few weeks! Rylee has been moving so much, sometimes her movements are so strong, it scares me half to death! I usually feel her moving a lot really late at night, or really early in the morning. I haven't had to wake up so much in the middle of the night to pee, which is so nice! I still only wake up once in the middle of the night.

I know I probably haven't covered everything for this week, but these last few weeks feel like such a blur. They all just feel like the same week, as far as symptoms go. I will keep you all updated on anything that changes!


No comments:

Post a Comment