Thursday, August 30, 2012

30 Weeks Pregnant

Symptoms for week 30 are somewhat the same as 29. I'll talk about any pain that I've been having first of all. My lower back kills me when I jog or run, not that I jog or run very often, but say for instance it's raining outside, and I need to run from my house to my car, that kills my back! Even when I walk sometimes my back will hurt a little bit. But I know it is normal, my stomach is getting bigger and my back has a lot more weight to support. I also have a little tenderness on my pubic symphysis. I usually only feel that pain later at night, though. If I turn from one side to another at night when I'm in bed, I can definitely feel the pain around that area. 

My sleeping schedule has been nice. Still going to bed somewhat early (compared to what time I used to go to sleep) and waking up earlier. My body has definitely been a lot more exhausted lately, and I get very tired a lot sooner. I haven't had any issues waking up in the middle of the night surprisingly. I figured at this point I'd be waking up at least a few times in the middle of the night to pee. I only wake up once, and usually it's after the sun has already come up, usually around 6 or 7. It's actually really nice not having to wake up so many times during the night. 

Fetal movement for this week has become more often, as it should every week. I feel Rylee moving all over the place. It used to just be in one spot that I'd feel her move, but now I'll feel her moving in a few different spots at once. It actually scares me sometimes, the movements are much stronger. I feel her move a lot early in the morning when I am still asleep, and sometimes it even keeps me up! I am still just so amazed every time I feel her move, I can't believe there is a human in there! I am getting happier and happier as the days go by. 

As for changes in my body, I am still at a healthy weight, I am not too big, or too small. I don't have any stretch marks still (yet), I don't know if I will get them or not, but I will let everyone know for sure by the end of my pregnancy. Like I said before though, my boobs have gotten a few stretch marks, but they haven't changed, they are still the same size (very small and hard to see). I tried pointing them out to my fiance and he couldn't even see them. But I know my body and it's a lot easier for me to spot changes. I have been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter, and maybe my skin just has really good elasticity, or maybe the cocoa butter has helped, either way, I haven't gotten any stretch marks on my belly, or sides. I think I've always had pretty elastic skin though, compared to others. 

I've been feeling pretty short of breath lately, I can definitely tell that Rylee is pushing up against my lungs, or my uterus anyway. I have a harder time breathing, and I think that is one of the most annoying things about pregnancy!! However, I am glad that I don't have any swollen feet/ankles. 

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me, I appreciate everything everyone has done for me, and the support everyone has given me. I may not be able to reply to everyone on YouTube or FaceBook, but I do love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment