Wednesday, August 15, 2012

29 Weeks Pregnant

Week 29 has been kind of a blur. It went by so fast. All I remember really is back pain and round ligament pain. My lower back hurts a lot more than usual, and I am getting more uncomfortable. I haven't been able to go on decent walks because of my round ligament pain, it would hurt a lot more after walking for awhile. BUT, I still do other forms of safe exercise! 

This week Danny and I also went to the doctors again. For those of you who haven't kept up on my previous posts, we are now living in Washington (state) with my mom for now. She is helping us while Danny is working with my step dad. So I chose a doctor here in my area, and he is the BEST OB I've had throughout my pregnancy. I've been to a total of four OB doctors (excluding him) since being pregnant because we've moved a couple times, and none of them were as patient and caring as the one I now have, and he will also be delivering my baby! Danny and I feel so comfortable with him. We are so happy. 

Some of you may be wondering why I have been to four different OB doctors. Well, I've only really been to two different OB offices, one in Oregon when I still lived there, and one in Arizona when I moved. I saw the same OB every time in Oregon, but in Arizona, they had me see three different ones every time I went in, because the one I'd seen in the first place was busy, and so on. I really disliked that I had to see a different OB every time I went in for an appointment, it was uncomfortable and I didn't like the uncertainty of who'd be delivering my baby. But now I have ONE doctor who I will be seeing consistently, so I feel a lot better now. 

As far as being healthy goes, I am in the range of weight gain I am supposed to be in, so I am perfectly healthy! Rylee is moving around a lot, and it lets me know that she is doing good! We are so excited, only 11 more weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment