Thursday, May 17, 2012

16 Weeks Pregnant

Hey amazing followers! If you've watched my pregnancy vlog for this week, then you already know that not much has changed since last week. I am still having headaches occasionally, still having vivid dreams, things like that. However, I do have some exciting news! Danny and I are moving to his sister's house in Arizona in 2 weeks, so I had to reschedule my appointment for the anatomy scan... for those of you who don't know what that is, basically it's where they look at your baby and check it's anatomy, to see if there is anything wrong with the way the baby's body is developing. They can also determine what the gender is!! So Danny and I will (hopefully) be finding out the gender in 2 weeks! Our appointment is on May 31st. 


Apparently they may or may not be able to see what the gender is, but most people have found out the gender of their baby at 18 weeks. So I'm thinking positive thoughts and hoping for the best! We are so anxious to find out, myself especially! I've been wanting to know for months now, and I'm so close to finally knowing! I will definitely keep everyone updated and of course, post a video about it. I have mentioned the names in a few of my videos, but in case you haven't seen them, I'll mention them again! If it is a girl, she will be Rylee Madyson Sperry. If it is a boy, he will be Ryker David Zane Sperry. 
So I apologize that this blog wasn't very informative, but like I said, this week is pretty much the same as last. I am enjoying my second trimester. Even though I didn't really have morning sickness in the first place, I am not as tired being in my second trimester, and I feel amazing! Thank you so much to all of you who are supporting me and being there for me! I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment