Thursday, May 10, 2012

15 Weeks Pregnant

May 17, 2012


So this week is going pretty smoothly. Again, I feel pretty much the same as last week. I've heard that you feel your best in your second trimester, most women anyway, and it's true! I feel great. I am energized, fully awake, and have a normal appetite. I feel amazing. 


I have been having weird, vivid dreams the last few days, though. They were kind of scary, not necessarily nightmares, but I suppose they'd be considered nightmares if you were a little kid. I was in Canada in one of my dreams, and there was a huge tornado and the whole sky turned pitch black... I suppose that was a nightmare, because if I were to see a tornado in real life, I'd probably cry. In one of my other dreams, I was in London, and these two British guys were beating me up. That's just a glimpse of a couple dreams I've had. Very random, but I never have vivid dreams, dreams that are so clear and easy to remember. 
I've been able to sleep well still. So I'm thankful for that. Only last night I kept tossing and turning, and I don't know why. I've been trying to go to sleep earlier this week, and it's working pretty well. Usually I go to bed around 2 AM. Lately it's been about 10-12. I also feel like I'm getting sooo big so fast! Compared to last week, my stomach has grown so much.  That's pretty much it for this week. I've been reading my book, Your Pregnancy Week by Week, and it's an amazing book. It has great information in it. Like I said, the second trimester seems to be going great, so who knows what kind of changes I will see in the weeks ahead.  Click on the photo to view the full sized image.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that i think you are so strong! I'm following you on youtube and sent a request on instagram. I love your videos and I think you are so beautiful!

    love from Sweden

    ReplyDelete