Wednesday, April 11, 2012

11 Weeks Pregnant

April 17, 2012


So by this week, I do not feel as nauseas anymore. I have my appetite back for the most part. Sometimes food still doesn't sound very good, but most of the time I can actually eat something without thinking it's disgusting. So I am very happy about that! I am still pretty tired all day every day, but like I said, hopefully that gets better in my second trimester! Most pregnant women do feel better in their second trimester, I really hope I'm one of them. 


I still have to pee frequently. However, it isn't as bad as it was earlier in my pregnancy. Instead of having to wake up 4 times a night, I only have to wake up once or twice. But I know that it's going to get worse again later on. I'm enjoying my sleep while I can! Pretty soon I won't be able to sleep well, and I am aware of that. I love sleeping, but what can you do? Time to grow up and start going to bed at a descent hour! 

All of my symptoms from week 10 are pretty much the same, besides no more nausea and I don't have to pee as much in the middle of the night. I am a lot more irritable lately, and that's not fun for whoever is around me all the time. I really hate being irritated, and I hate snapping at people when they don't deserve it, but I'm pregnant.. what can you do? I still try my hardest not to be that way, but sometimes my hormones get the best of me. Let me tell you, I just cannot wait to not be pregnant anymore! Everyone says the time goes by fast, but for me it feels like it's going by so slow! It's probably because I'm not in school or anything right now. Although I plan on going to cosmetology school sometime next year! Beauty and style is my passion. And having a career that I love that can support my family would be the best thing in the world!

So that pretty much sums it up for my 11 weeks of pregnancy! I just want to say thank you again to everyone who is there for me supporting me all the way! I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment