Friday, April 20, 2012

12 Weeks Pregnant

April 20, 2012


So I feel like the weeks are going by kind of fast! Only a week and a half until I'm done with my first trimester! This week is going smoothly. I have gotten my appetite back 100 percent. I also don't have anymore nausea! I don't feel sick thinking about any food now, which I am super thankful for. I can eat anything when I am hungry, and I don't have to worry about feeling sick! I get a bit dizzy and light headed sometimes if I am standing in a warm room, or if I haven't eaten for a few hours. But that is something that is very easy to fix. 


I am still exhausted. All, the, time. It's not a very fun part of pregnancy, but then again, I can't really think of any part of pregnancy that is fun! The reason pregnant women are so tired all the time is because when asleep, their bodies are still working to develop the baby, making it impossible for the body to actually rest. I'm just waiting for the day that I have a ton of energy! Hopefully in my second trimester, but we will see, all people are different. 

I don't usually have any cravings, but lately I've been liking cheese a lot. I love cheese in the first place, but lately I REALLY love cheese. I actually made homemade macaroni and cheese today! It is delicious! I also like to eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables still. Not only do they taste good, but they make me feel good also, they are just very refreshing. 


I am starting to have to get up a lot again in the middle of the night to pee. It is very disturbing. I understand that when the baby is here I won't get to sleep much for 18 years! BUT, I am trying to enjoy my sleep while I still can. I've heard that it only gets worse from here on out, (the peeing part), especially when the baby has grown to pounds and is pushing on your bladder constantly. 


I haven't really started showing yet, not noticeably anyway, but apparently our little fella is about the size of a peach now! It's insane, before I know it I'll be ready to pop! I have my next doctor appointment on May 7, my birthday! I don't think we'll be finding out the gender at that point, though. The next appointment after that is on June 4, I am pretty sure we'll find out the gender that day! I am so excited! 


Again, I want to thank everyone for all of the wonderful support, it is greatly appreciated! 





No comments:

Post a Comment