Thursday, October 10, 2013

Life Without Danny: Week 5

Wow, it's already been 5 weeks. I can't believe how fast the weeks are going by. Almost halfway through. And only less than a month until I get to see Danny again! 

Taking care of Rylee without Danny here is really wearing on me. I don't have time for anything. I'm lucky if I get to do a 30 minute cardio session in the morning. But I know this is all for the better so I am trying to stay positive about everything. 

Also! Danny might come home early! He might be done with school in November instead of December. He's in the iOS class right now (8 weeks), and he was supposed to take Ruby on Rails(4 weeks) right after. Turns out, the class might be full and he may not get to go. 

Danny already knows a little RoR, from teaching himself. So that's good. It would obviously look better on his resume if he took the Rails course too, but if not, he can always put in more hours at home. Either way, whatever is meant to be, will be. We're just letting God take control. We will find out soon when he will be coming back home for good! 

1 comment: