Wednesday, September 25, 2013

10 Months Postpartum

The last time I updated about my postbaby body was at 7 months. Ever since then, I have been working out a lot, until recently. If you've read my posts about Danny being gone for school, then you know I've been so busy lately, and exhausted. 

However, I am satisfied with my body the way it is now. I am 115 lbs (20 lbs below pre pregnancy weight), and I feel great. I was jogging about 5-6 days a week for awhile, as well as weightlifting and eating a healthy diet. 

Since Danny left, I've been working out less. And since I've been at my grandparents house, I've been eating more junk. I know, I feel terrible about it! But I haven't gained any weight. I still walk a lot, and still chase a baby around everywhere so I think those things alone keep me fit. Ha ha!! 

Today I started doing workouts again. I don't plan to jog though, and if I do, it'll be like a 1 day a week thing. I don't want to actually lose anymore weight, I'd just like to tone up a bit. So I will be doing tons of little workouts and weights. I am also going to try and eat healthier again. I still eat healthy, I just indulge in desserts more often now. 

Anyway, here is a photo of my post pregnancy body now! 

I am so happy with my body. I love my body. I have never been able to say that before. Like I said, I will continue some workouts and tone my body more, but I'm not unhappy with the way I now look. And I actually do love my curves! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment