Friday, June 15, 2012

19 & 20 Weeks Pregnant

June 15, 2012


VIDEO for week 19 | VIDEO for week 20

I know I haven't posted in awhile, so I will post about week 19 and 20 today. I am 20 weeks and 3 days today. Both these weeks are pretty much the same. Like I have said before, the whole second trimester I feel the same, which is a good thing, because I feel like my normal self! 


I have actually been able to sleep a lot better these last 2 weeks, I've been using a vaporizer that my sister-in-law is letting me use, and that has helped a bit. I haven't used it the last couple nights, though and I haven't been congested at all. I've been able to sleep with my mouth closed and breathe just fine. 


The heat in Arizona isn't that bad like everyone said it would be, it's supposed to be hotter when you're pregnant, but I am LOVING this weather. I am so happy with the sun out everyday. I love the warmth, or hotness rather. 


There's not much else to say about weeks 19 and 20. I'm halfway done with my pregnancy though! It's crazy how fast the first half has gone. Danny and I can't wait to find out the gender for sure, we are pretty sure it is a girl! We will find out very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment