Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm Engaged!

June 15, 2012


As most of you already know, Danny and I are engaged!! I couldn't be any happier, I know that he is the one for me and that I want to be with him for the rest of my life. We have gone through a lot in the last 2 years, but we are a stronger couple now. There's no doubt in my mind that he is the one, we were made for each other! 






He proposed to me on the way to his dad's house in California. It was a long drive, and of course I said yes. He was planning to propose on our anniversary on June 30th in Portland, but we had already moved, so he just did it on the drive when we stopped and went on a hike in the woods. I wouldn't have it any other way!



I finally got my ring today! I ordered it online and I absolutely love it! It is gorgeous, the photos don't do it justice. I got the engagement ring and the wedding band, so I have the whole bridal set. I am one happy girl!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Liberty! I already am subscribed to you on youtube and your amazing and good luck with the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look its Alice. loooool

    ReplyDelete