Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just A Regular Ol' Intro

Well, hello there, my name is Liberty! I haven't blogged about anything in a very, very long time. I think it'd be nice to share with you a few things about myself and what I've been up to lately. So much has happened in the past few years, things that have made me realize a lot. I've gone from living in a small town in Washington to residing in the most amazing city in Oregon. Yep, you guessed it: PORTLAND! I will be sharing the important things, and the not so important things in my life that have made me who I am today. The obstacles that I've had to face, and the heartbreak that has only made me a stronger person. I know there are people out there who look up to me, people that I don't even know personally who subscribe to me on my YouTube channel of 3 years (libertyxkills), and it really makes me happy to know that. Everyone has a role model, and I like knowing that some people consider me their's. I will be opening up about a lot of the personal things in my past, and I think it will be good for some people to read and relate to. I promise I will try my hardest to keep everyone updated this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment